|Trail Length||Trail Type||Level of Difficulty|
|1.9 km | 2.7 km||Loop||Easy|
- Free. Year-round.
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Free. December to March, conditions permitting.
- Interpretive walk
- Discover more about the region’s interesting geological history. Download the brochure Old Quarry Trail before you go.
- Many photographers visit this area to take shots of the white-tailed deer that are often seen along the trail.
- Plant and wildlife observation
- In the wetland area, to the east (at the centre of the short loop on Trail 23), one can see painted turtles and snapping turtles. In the spring, tree frogs can be heard.
- The region’s varied topography creates a range of habitats that support many different plant species, including juniper.
Trail code of ethics
Rules have been established to ensure that everyone can enjoy the area, today and in the future. Learn more here.