Check-in / check-out
Upon arrival, you must register at the first aid kiosk at P19B.
- Check-in: between 1:30 pm and 7:30 pm
- Check-out: 11 am
Late check-out fees may apply.
If you are late, please inform Services récréatifs Demsis. Reservations for two or more days will be held until 4 pm on the second day. After 4 pm, we will assume you didn’t show up, and your reservation will be cancelled without refund. Park management has the right to re-assign your campsite to another visitor.
What to bring
- Season pass or camper’s pass ($) to access the trails
- Personal articles: sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, warm clothing, etc.
- Food and drinking water for the length of your stay
- Plates, cups, cutlery, dish cloth and soap
- Flashlights, candles, matches
- Bag for your garbage
Engaging in outdoor activities involves certain risks. Be informed about safety measures in Gatineau Park, and exercise caution at all times.
- Winter camping map 2023 (5.187 MB)