Winter camping reservations are accepted online or by phone (1-866-560-6133). In winter, you can book only one stay per transaction.
Five days or more: Refunds will be issued for cancellations, and a fee of $11.50 will be charged for administration. Reservations can be changed before this date. The original reservation must be cancelled, and a new reservation must be made. Cancellation fees and reservation fees will apply.
Four days or less: Refunds will not be issued for cancellations, and reservations cannot be changed.
Cancellations and refunds
With the exception of refunds granted due to public health restrictions, if the cancellation is made within four days of scheduled arrival, refunds will not be issued for any cancellation or shortened stay, including, but not limited to, the following situations:
- Adverse weather conditions
- Non-recommended trails
- Late arrival
- Early departure
If the cancellation made at least five days prior to scheduled arrival, refunds will be issued for any cancellation or shortened stay, except for the following:
- Previously changed reservations
- A reservation during the following periods:
- Christmas and New Year’s Day: December 23, 2021 to January 2, 2022
- Family Day : February 18 to February 20, 2022
- Quebec school break: February 25 to March 5, 2022
- Ontario school break: March 11 to March 19, 2022
Reservation policies are subject to change without notice, due to changes in recommended health measures.