Winter camping reservations are accepted online or by phone (1-866-560-6133). In winter, you can book only one stay per transaction.
Five days or more: You may make changes up to 5 days before your reservation. A fee of $11.50 will be charged for administration.
Four days or less: Reservations cannot be changed.
Cancellations and refunds
Five days or more: With certain exceptions, you may cancel and get a refund up to five days before your reservation. The $11.50 administration fee will not be reimbursed.
- Previously changed reservations
- A reservation during the following periods:
- Christmas and New Year’s Day: December 23, 2021 to January 2, 2022
- Family Day : February 18 to February 20, 2022
- Quebec school break: February 25 to March 5, 2022
- Ontario school break: March 11 to March 19, 2022
Four days or less: Refunds will not be issued with the exception of refunds granted due to public health restrictions.
No exceptions for cancellations or shortened stays because of:
- Adverse weather conditions
- Non-recommended trails
- Late arrival
- Early departure
Reservation policies are subject to change without notice, due to changes in recommended health measures.