The following parking lots are winter-maintained, and will remain open.
Other parking lots are closed for the season as of mid-November. They will reopen in the spring, when the weather permits.
Use our interactive map to locate these parking lots.
- Champlain (60 spaces)
- Deschênes Rapids (45 spaces)
- Hampton Park (30 spaces)
- Remic (70 spaces)
- Hog’s Back (front parking lot, 10 spaces)
- Rideau Falls Park and Green Island (44 spaces)
- Sir George-Étienne Cartier Parkway P5 (40 spaces)
- Sir George-Étienne Cartier Parkway P7 (35 spaces)
- Vincent Massey (358 spaces, $)
All Greenbelt parking lots remain open during the winter, with the exception of P24 (Carlsbad Springs).