Take a break from your outdoor adventures at one of the picnic areas in Gatineau Park.
The parkways are open to motor vehicles and active users according to a variable schedule. Don’t forget to check on hours and access routes before heading out.
- Dogs and pets are not permitted in the Gatineau Park picnic areas.
- Do not feed animals. Nature provides them with all that they need.
- If there are no waste receptacles nearby, take your trash back home with you, where you can dispose of it properly.
Picnic areas with a barbecue
Other picnic areas
- Parking: Free or paid parking is available near each picnic area.
- Fees: Picnic areas are free. Vehicle access fees apply at beach and Mackenzie-King Estate parking lots.
- Washrooms: There are outhouses at each picnic area.
- Universal accessibility: All picnic areas and outhouses are universally accessible, with the exception of those at Church Hill, Luskville Falls and O’Brien Beach.