The NCC holds several public consultations over the course of the year.
For online consultations, the NCC will now be using PlaceSpeak, a platform with a broad online toolkit and opportunities for collaboration. To take part in any of our upcoming online consultations, you need a PlaceSpeak account.
Current public consultations
There is no public consultation underway. Subscribe to our Public Engagement newsletter to be among the first to receive the invitation to our next public consultations.
Recent public consultations
- Public consultation report - Westboro Beach Pavilion and Landscape Design - December 2020 to January 2021 (2.295 MB)
- LeBreton Flats Pathway Project Consultation Report (1.343 MB)
- Forest Strategy: Public Consultation Report, February 2021 (409.552 KB)
- Chaudières Crossing Rehabilitation Projects - Consultation Report 2021 (536.369 KB)
- Consultation Report – Open Water Swimming at Meech Lake – 2021 (332.605 KB)
- Public Consultation Report, April 2021 - Gatineau Park Parkway Programming (1.121 MB)
- Alexandra Bridge Replacement Project - Public consultation report - December 2021 (4.425 MB)
- Summary Report: Round 1 of Consultation (860.297 KB)
- Summary Report: Round 2 of Consultation (3.746 MB)
- Report - New Proposals for the NCC Bistro at Patterson Creek Park (1.139 MB)
- Sir George-Étienne Cartier Riverfront Park - Public Consultation Report (December 2021) (2.073 MB)
- Public Engagement Policy (42.342 KB)
- Rules and Etiquette (185.707 KB)