In the summer, there is a parking fee at the beaches and at Mackenzie King Estate. Access to the other Gatineau Park parking lots is free.
- Paid parking at Meech, Philippe, La Pêche and Leamy lakes: June 16 to September 4, 2023
- Paid parking at Mackenzie King Estate: June 16 to October 22, 2023
Season Parking Pass
Season parking passes are on sale as of June 2, 2023:
- at the Gatineau Park Visitor Centre
- Online (delivered by mail in 5 to 10 business days)
Secure smart card
- A season parking pass is valid for parking lots at beaches; boat launches; the Mackenzie King Estate; Meech Lake P11, P12 and P13; Philippe Lake; and La Pêche Lake. This pass is also valid at Leamy Lake Park.
- All sales of season parking passes are final.
- Parking lots in Gatineau Park have a limited number of spaces. This pass does not guarantee a parking space.
- The NCC reserves the right to limit the number of passes sold.
Daily Parking Passes
Meech Lake (P11, P12, P13)
Philippe and La Pêche lakes
Mackenzie King Estate (P6)
Vehicle (max. 8 passengers) : $2.50/30 min (max. $13.50/day)
Minibus (9 to 20 passengers) : $38.51/day
Bus (over 20 passengers) : $64.50/day
|Leamy Lake Park|
7 am to 10 pm
Vehicle (max. 8 passengers) : $2.50/30 min (max. $12.50/day)
Bus (over 20 passengers) : $27/day
- Please note: Rates can change without notice, and may vary according to your group composition and the date of your visit. Prices include tax.
- Credit cards, debit cards, bills and coins are accepted at toll booths. Exit gates accept credit cards only.*
Accessible parking permit
In all of its paid parking lots, the NCC offers four hours of free parking to anyone whose vehicle displays an accessible parking permit.
- To park in a lot that does not have an entrance gate, make sure that your accessible parking permit is clearly visible. Nothing else is required for our parking lot attendants to allow you to park in the lot.
- To park in a lot with an entrance gate, use the intercom to speak to the attendant, who will allow your vehicle to enter the lot. The same procedure should be followed when leaving the lot. You must ensure that you are able to show your accessible parking permit to the camera installed at the exit and entrance gates..
- Persons with reduced mobility who are not able to use the intercom at the gates can obtain a transponder at the Gatineau Park Visitor Centre. A $50 deposit is required.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.