- Keep a distance of 2 m from others.
- Ride in a single file.
- Keep to the right, pass left.
- Don't block the path, step aside to let others pass.
Some of the parkways are open exclusively for active users, Monday to Saturday, and Sunday morning. Details here.
Weekend mornings: Short Loops in the Park
Opening date to be determined.
From September through October, the Gatineau Parkway is closed to motorists on both Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- 6 am to 11 am - A total of 27 kilometres for cyclists who enjoy steep hills!
- Gatineau Park
- Champlain Parkway
- Fortune Lake Parkway
- 6 am to 1 pm: A total of 3.5 kilometres north of Chemin du Lac-Meech (between parking lots P8 and P9). This section is ideal for families with young children.
Please note that in-line skates and roller skis are prohibited by law on any roadway when the road is open to motor vehicles. This applies to the parkways in Gatineau Park. See our regulations page for further details.