This program is temporarily suspended. If you are interested in joining our team, you can still register using this form. A coordinator will contact you when our activities resume.
There’s so much to discover at the Mackenzie King Estate. Volunteering opportunities include leading guided tours of the gardens and telling the story of the Estate. If you like the outdoors and are comfortable working with the public, we’d love to have you at the Estate!
- Provide site orientation
- Provide assistance to visitors with reduced mobility
- Drive a golf cart on-site from time to time
- Logistics support for events
- Various other logistics-related tasks, as required
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must be bilingual (English and French)
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be available on Saturdays or Sundays, from 11 am to 4 pm
- Must have your own means of transportation
- Knowledge of the story of the Mackenzie King Estate