About the project : Upgrade and Improvement
This project aims to improve the experience for boat launch users, and enhance safety for pedestrians and pathway users at the Blair Road boat launch access road.
- Upgrade the boat launch with permanent concrete infrastructure.
- Improve sightlines and visibility for vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
- November 12, 2019 to Spring, 2020
- The boat launch will be closed starting November 12, 2019.
- No pathway closures are expected during the work.
This project is part of the NCC’s major infrastructure projects made possible with the Government of Canada’s $55-million investment from the 2018 federal budget.