Our Fall Rhapsody Instagram contest is back! Share your best fall photos of the Capital Region on Instagram, and enter to win a Gatineau Park Winter Season Pass!
Contest Dates and Eligibility
How to Participate
- Participants have to publish a photo via the Instagram app over the duration of the contest.
- The photograph must be taken by the person submitting the entry. Five entries per participant are permitted.
- Photographs must adhere to the following artistic and technical guidelines.
- The photo must be taken in the National Capital Region, in Ottawa or Gatineau.
- The photo must feature the Fall colours in the Capital.
- The photo must be accompanied by the hashtag #FallRhapsody (or #ColorisAutomnal) AND the user name @ncc_ccn.
- The use of filters is accepted. Content alteration of digital files is not acceptable; including combining multiple photos.
- The photo must not have a signature or a digital watermark applied to it.
- For a photo in which a person is recognizable, a model release is required. Model releases are the responsibility of the entrant and must be presented in the event the photo is a winner.
The total retail value of the prize is $200. The winners are responsible for any additional expenses not mentioned above that are related to the use or claiming of the prize (such as transportation and shipping). If a portion of the prize is not used for any reason beyond the NCC’s control, no compensation will be provided to the winner.
Selection of the Prize Winner
The NCC will notify the selected winner on the judging day (Monday, October 26, 2020), via their Instagram account.
Awarding of the Prize
In order for the selected winner to be awarded the prize package, he or she must fulfill the following requirements.
- The participant must respond, before Friday, October 30th , 2020, at 5:00 pm (EDT) to the message that the NCC will have sent on Tuesday October 26, 2020. The participant may reply by email at email@example.com.
- The participant will be asked by an NCC staff member to provide relevant information (i.e. mailing address) in order for the prize package to be sent.
Failure to comply with any of these above-mentioned conditions or any other condition contained in this document will result in the disqualification of the selected participant. A new winner will be selected in accordance with the present set of rules.
Odds of Winning
Entries May Be Disqualified
Prizes Must Be Accepted As-Is
Participants Must Comply With Contest Rules
Release From Liability
Participants in this contest are providing their information to the NCC.
The NCC is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors contained in any document related to this contest.
The NCC, its advertising and promotional agencies, employees, agents, consultants, directors, partners, suppliers, and representatives are released from all responsibility related to the malfunction of any computer component, application or any communication line; related to the loss or absence of the communication network; or related to all transmissions that are faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or deleted by any computer or network that could impede or limit the possibility of any person participating in this contest, and are also released from all responsibility for any damage or loss that could result directly or indirectly, all or in part, from the downloading of any Internet page or application and by the transmission of all information related to entering this contest.
The NCC shall not be responsible for any failure of the website or the Instagram app during the promotion or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, of the failure of any email, online or Internet entry to be received by the NCC. In addition, the NCC shall not be responsible for any technical problem, traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The NCC reserves the right, at its discretion, to cancel or suspend this contest should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the NCC corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest.
By participating in this contest, any participant selected to be awarded the prize package absolves the NCC, and anyone for whom the NCC is responsible, of all responsibility for any damages they may suffer as a result of accepting or using the prize.
Permission to Use Winner’s Name
The name of the winner will be announced on the NCC’s social networks. However, it will be announced only once the winner has been contacted by the NCC.
Entries Become the Property of the NCC
Participants without Instagram account
If a participant wishes to submit an entry to the Instagram Contest, but does not have an Instagram account, they may submit their entry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line “Fall Rhapsody Instagram Contest Entry”. All entries must be received before October 25th 2020, at 11:59pm.