Join us for the public meeting of the NCC Board of Directors.
Date and time
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
8:30 am to 10:30 am
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324, Ottawa
The meeting room is universally accessible. (First-come, first-served. Space is limited.)
The proposed agenda will be posted below as soon as it becomes available.
Simultaneous interpretation will be available. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can watch the live webcast.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact NCC Client Services at 613‑239‑5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the NCC.
- Approved Public Minutes - September Board Meeting (257.783 KB)
- Board of Directors September 2019 - In Camera Agenda (167.079 KB)
- Board of Directors September 2019 - Public Meeting Agenda (164.623 KB)
- West Memorial Building Rehabilitation - September 17 2019 (3.349 MB)
- Building LeBreton Project Update - September 17 2019 (2.711 MB)
- Presentation of the 2019-2020 NCC Urbanism Lab program of activities (255.733 KB)