Join us for the public meeting of the NCC Board of Directors.
Date and time
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
8:30 am to 10:30 am
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324, Ottawa
The meeting room is universally accessible. (First-come, first-served. Space is limited.)
The proposed agenda will be posted below as soon as it becomes available.
Simultaneous interpretation will be available. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can watch the live webcast.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact NCC Client Services at 613‑239‑5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the NCC.
- Approved Public Minutes - September Board Meeting (257.78 kB)
- Board of Directors September 2019 - In Camera Agenda (167.08 kB)
- Board of Directors September 2019 - Public Meeting Agenda (164.62 kB)
- West Memorial Building Rehabilitation - September 17 2019 (3.35 MB)
- Building LeBreton Project Update - September 17 2019 (2.71 MB)
- Presentation of the 2019-2020 NCC Urbanism Lab program of activities (255.73 kB)