Join us for the public meeting of the NCC Board of Directors.
Date and time
Thursday, November 21, 2019
9 am to 12:15 pm
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324, Ottawa
The meeting room is universally accessible. (First-come, first-served. Space is limited.)
The proposed agenda will be posted below as soon as it becomes available.
Simultaneous interpretation will be available. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can watch the live webcast.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact NCC Client Services at 613‑239‑5000 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the NCC.
- Approved Public Minutes - November Board Meeting (247.166 KB)
- Board of Directors November 2019 - Public Meeting Agenda (142.961 KB)
- Board of Directors November 2019 - In Camera Agenda (172.328 KB)
- Lester B. Pearson Building Rehabilitation (1.896 MB)
- Library and Archives Canada (LAC) - Final Design (1.096 MB)
- Sparks Street Public Realm Plan (16.665 MB)
- City of Ottawa Sparks Street Public Realm Plan approval (511.305 KB)
- Ottawa Light Rail Transit (OLRT) Stage 2 - Concept Design (1.291 MB)
- Draft Forest Strategy (2.273 MB)
- 2019 Public Awareness Survey (5.13 MB)
- Board of Directors Submission (for info) - Building LeBreton (November 2019) (23.327 MB)