Join us for the public meeting of the NCC Board of Directors.
Date and time
Thursday, November 21, 2019
9 am to 12:15 pm
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324, Ottawa
The meeting room is universally accessible. (First-come, first-served. Space is limited.)
The proposed agenda will be posted below as soon as it becomes available.
Simultaneous interpretation will be available. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can watch the live webcast.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact NCC Client Services at 613‑239‑5000 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the NCC.
- Approved Public Minutes - November Board Meeting (247.17 KB)
- Board of Directors November 2019 - Public Meeting Agenda (142.96 KB)
- Board of Directors November 2019 - In Camera Agenda (172.33 KB)
- Lester B. Pearson Building Rehabilitation (1.90 MB)
- Library and Archives Canada (LAC) - Final Design (1.10 MB)
- Sparks Street Public Realm Plan (16.66 MB)
- City of Ottawa Sparks Street Public Realm Plan approval (511.31 KB)
- Ottawa Light Rail Transit (OLRT) Stage 2 - Concept Design (1.29 MB)
- Draft Forest Strategy (2.27 MB)
- 2019 Public Awareness Survey (5.13 MB)
- Board of Directors Submission (for info) - Building LeBreton (November 2019) (23.33 MB)