Join us for the public meeting of the NCC Board of Directors.
Date and time
Thursday, June 20, 2019
8:30 am to 12:15 pm
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324, Ottawa
The meeting room is universally accessible. (First-come, first-served. Space is limited.)
The proposed agenda will be posted below as soon as it becomes available.
Simultaneous interpretation will be available. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can watch the live webcast :
If you have any questions or comments, please contact NCC Client Services at 613‑239‑5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the NCC.
- Approved Public Minutes - Board meeting - June 2019 (297.05 kB)
- Board of Directors June 2019 - Public Meeting Agenda (201.65 kB)
- Board of Directors June 2019 - In Camera Agenda (183.64 kB)
- West Memorial Building Rehabilitation Project (9.89 MB)
- Sparks Street Public Realm Plan - Public event #3 (28.64 MB)
- Occupational Health and Safety annual report for 2018-2019 (184.70 kB)
- Sustainable Development Strategy Annual Report - 2018–2019 (9.20 MB)
- Federal Land Use and Design Approval – Rideau Hall Operations Zone – Maintenance and Storage Garage Building (3.14 MB)
- Federal Land Use Approval – National Monument to Canada’s Mission in Afghanistan – Site Selection (891.47 kB)
- Library and Archives Canada (LAC) – Gatineau 2 –Excavation, Building Foundation and Concept Design (1.28 MB)
- Sparks Street Public Realm Plan (432.98 kB)
- Lester B. Pearson Building Rehabilitation (10.19 MB)
- Ombudsman - Annual Report 2018-2019 (644.56 kB)
- Building LeBreton Project Update (4.12 MB)
- West Memorial Building Rehabilitation (3.03 MB)