Join us for the public meeting of the NCC Board of Directors.
Date and time
Thursday, June 20, 2019
8:30 am to 12:15 pm
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324, Ottawa
The meeting room is universally accessible. (First-come, first-served. Space is limited.)
The proposed agenda will be posted below as soon as it becomes available.
Simultaneous interpretation will be available. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can watch the live webcast :
If you have any questions or comments, please contact NCC Client Services at 613‑239‑5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the NCC.
- Approved Public Minutes - Board meeting - June 2019 (297.047 KB)
- Board of Directors June 2019 - Public Meeting Agenda (201.654 KB)
- Board of Directors June 2019 - In Camera Agenda (183.637 KB)
- West Memorial Building Rehabilitation Project (9.887 MB)
- Sparks Street Public Realm Plan - Public event #3 (28.635 MB)
- Occupational Health and Safety annual report for 2018-2019 (184.702 KB)
- Sustainable Development Strategy Annual Report - 2018–2019 (9.204 MB)
- Federal Land Use and Design Approval – Rideau Hall Operations Zone – Maintenance and Storage Garage Building (3.138 MB)
- Federal Land Use Approval – National Monument to Canada’s Mission in Afghanistan – Site Selection (891.466 KB)
- Library and Archives Canada (LAC) – Gatineau 2 –Excavation, Building Foundation and Concept Design (1.277 MB)
- Sparks Street Public Realm Plan (432.979 KB)
- Lester B. Pearson Building Rehabilitation (10.192 MB)
- Ombudsman - Annual Report 2018-2019 (644.559 KB)
- Building LeBreton Project Update (4.121 MB)
- West Memorial Building Rehabilitation (3.035 MB)