Thursday, June 21, 2018
9 am to 2:45 pm (with a break from 12:15 to 1:15 pm)
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324
First-come, first-served basis, space is limited. If you are unable to attend the meeting, follow us live on YouTube!
Simultaneous interpretation will be available.
Universally accessible. Please let us know if you have any special needs.
- Occupational Health and Safety Annual Report for 2017-2018 (518.56 kB)
- Stage 2 LRT – Moodie Station Federal Land Use and Concept Design Approval (1.02 MB)
- Memorial to the Victims of Communism – Canada, a Land of Refuge (14.48 MB)
- Landscape Site Concept for Les Terrasses de la Chaudière Complex (LTDC) (12.53 MB)
- Approval of the Ottawa River South Shore Riverfront Park Plan (2.83 MB)
- Feasibility Study for Philippe Lake Campground in Gatineau Park (444.88 kB)
- 2017 Ombudsman Annual Report (2.43 MB)
- Draft for Sustainable Development Strategy, 2018–2023 (14.21 MB)
- Capital Pathway Strategic Plan Review (1.15 MB)