Thursday, June 21, 2018
9 am to 2:45 pm (with a break from 12:15 to 1:15 pm)
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324
First-come, first-served basis, space is limited. If you are unable to attend the meeting, follow us live on YouTube!
Simultaneous interpretation will be available.
Universally accessible. Please let us know if you have any special needs.
- Occupational Health and Safety Annual Report for 2017-2018 (518.561 KB)
- Stage 2 LRT – Moodie Station Federal Land Use and Concept Design Approval (1.015 MB)
- Memorial to the Victims of Communism – Canada, a Land of Refuge (14.479 MB)
- Landscape Site Concept for Les Terrasses de la Chaudière Complex (LTDC) (12.526 MB)
- Approval of the Ottawa River South Shore Riverfront Park Plan (2.826 MB)
- Feasibility Study for Philippe Lake Campground in Gatineau Park (444.883 KB)
- 2017 Ombudsman Annual Report (2.425 MB)
- Draft for Sustainable Development Strategy, 2018–2023 (14.208 MB)
- Capital Pathway Strategic Plan Review (1.148 MB)