Join us for the public meeting of the NCC Board of Directors.
Date and time
Thursday, January 23, 2020
9 am to 11:15 am
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324, Ottawa
The meeting room is universally accessible. (First-come, first-served. Space is limited.)
The proposed agenda will be posted below as soon as it becomes available.
Simultaneous interpretation will be available. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can watch the live webcast.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact NCC Client Services at 613‑239‑5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the NCC.
- Board of Directors January 2020 - Public Meeting Agenda (183.23 KB)
- Board of Directors January 2020 - In Camera Agenda (168.11 KB)
- Federal Land Use Approval – Global Affairs Canada Commemorative Artwork – Design Guidelines and Site Selection (383.89 KB)
- Board of Directors Approval, January 23, 2020: Preliminary Master Concept Plan (13.97 MB)
- Federal Land Use Approval – National LGBTQ2+ Monument – Site Selection (1.23 MB)
- Amendments to the Advisory Committee Charters (336.73 KB)
- Amendments to the Corporate Committee Charters (313.36 KB)
- Procès-verbal - Séance Publique du Conseil - Janvier 2020 (275.08 KB)