Join us for the public meeting of the NCC Board of Directors.
Date and time
Thursday, January 23, 2020
9 am to 11:15 am
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324, Ottawa
The meeting room is universally accessible. (First-come, first-served. Space is limited.)
The proposed agenda will be posted below as soon as it becomes available.
Simultaneous interpretation will be available. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can watch the live webcast.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact NCC Client Services at 613‑239‑5000 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the NCC.
- Board of Directors January 2020 - Public Meeting Agenda (183.233 KB)
- Board of Directors January 2020 - In Camera Agenda (168.113 KB)
- Federal Land Use Approval – Global Affairs Canada Commemorative Artwork – Design Guidelines and Site Selection (383.89 KB)
- Board of Directors Submission (for decision) - Building LeBreton (January 2020) (13.968 MB)
- Federal Land Use Approval – National LGBTQ2+ Monument – Site Selection (1.228 MB)
- Amendments to the Advisory Committee Charters (336.734 KB)
- Amendments to the Corporate Committee Charters (313.363 KB)
- Procès-verbal - Séance Publique du Conseil - Janvier 2020 (275.081 KB)