Join us for the public meeting of the NCC Board of Directors.
Date and time
Thursday, January 24, 2019
9 am to 11:40 am
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324, Ottawa
(Building access from Elgin Street.)
The meeting room is universally accessible. (First-come, first-served. Space is limited.)
The proposed agenda will be posted below as soon as it becomes available.
Simultaneous interpretation will be available. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can watch the live webcast.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact NCC Client Services at 613‑239‑5000 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the NCC.
- Approved Public Minutes - Board meeting - january 2019 (240.76 KB)
- Public meeting agenda (166.08 KB)
- In camera meeting agenda (165.18 KB)
- West Memorial Building Rehabilitation (11.52 MB)
- Champlain Node Parking Lot (2.04 MB)
- 2018 NCC Stakeholders Study (1.52 MB)
- Gatineau Park Master Plan Review January 2019 (4.38 MB)
- Queen Elizabeth II Monument Relocation (3.42 MB)
- Appointment of Advisory Committee Chairpersons (137.23 KB)