Join us for the public meeting of the NCC Board of Directors.
Date and time
Thursday, January 24, 2019
9 am to 11:40 am
(Subject to change without notice.)
40 Elgin Street, Room 324, Ottawa
(Building access from Elgin Street.)
The meeting room is universally accessible. (First-come, first-served. Space is limited.)
The proposed agenda will be posted below as soon as it becomes available.
Simultaneous interpretation will be available. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can watch the live webcast.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact NCC Client Services at 613‑239‑5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the NCC.
- Approved Public Minutes - Board meeting - january 2019 (240.761 KB)
- Public meeting agenda (166.084 KB)
- In camera meeting agenda (165.182 KB)
- West Memorial Building Rehabilitation (11.523 MB)
- Champlain Node Parking Lot (2.037 MB)
- 2018 NCC Stakeholders Study (1.525 MB)
- Gatineau Park Master Plan Review January 2019 (4.382 MB)
- Queen Elizabeth II Monument Relocation (3.417 MB)
- Appointment of Advisory Committee Chairpersons (137.227 KB)