A presentation will summarize the year in review and current priorities, followed by a question and comment period.
Anyone wishing to speak during the scheduled question and comment period should submit their questions or comments, along with their name and organization name (if applicable), via the online form located at the end of this page, by noon on Monday, June 17, 2019. All questions and topics will be addressed on a first-come, first-served basis, so submit yours early.
- 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm: Registration
- 6:30 pm to 6:50 pm: Presentation on the year in review and current priorities
- 6:50 pm to 7:25 pm: Question and comment period
- 7:25 pm to 7:30 pm: Closing remarks
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
40 Elgin Street, 2nd Floor
- Agenda for the Annual Public Meeting - 2019 (66.604 KB)