A presentation will summarize the year in review and current priorities, followed by a question and comment period.
Anyone wishing to speak during the scheduled question and comment period should submit their questions or comments, along with their name and organization name (if applicable), via the online form located at the end of this page, by noon on Monday, June 17, 2019. All questions and topics will be addressed on a first-come, first-served basis, so submit yours early.
- 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm: Registration
- 6:30 pm to 6:50 pm: Presentation on the year in review and current priorities
- 6:50 pm to 7:25 pm: Question and comment period
- 7:25 pm to 7:30 pm: Closing remarks
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
40 Elgin Street, 2nd Floor
Simultaneous translation will be available.Universally accessible. Please let us know if you have any special needs.
- Agenda for the Annual Public Meeting - 2019 (66.604 KB)
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
Telephone: 613-239-5000 or 1-800-465-1867 (toll-free)
TTY: 613-239-5090 or 1-866-661-3530 (toll-free)
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.