Camp Fortune invites you to come and enjoy a magical setting during Fall Rhapsody. Many activities will be taking place during the month of October, especially on weekends.
Take in the scenic landscape of the Gatineau Hills from the chairlift or aerial park, or while enjoying Sunday brunch. The main chalet is open every weekend, where you can get a snack and a drink, or even a picnic to take with you to the summit or on a hike.
Camp Fortune is also a departure point for the free NCC shuttle on weekends in October. The shuttle stops at Champlain Lookout and other Gatineau Park attractions.
- Fall brunch, 10 am to 2 pm, October 6, 13, 14 and 20. Reservation required ($).
- Scenic chairlift rides at Valley and Skyline on weekends ($).
- Aerial park and zipline open on weekends. Reservation required ($).
- La Boutique open on weekends for equipment purchase and swap.
- Extreme MTB trails open daily ($).
- Hiking trails accessible daily.
- Access to the free NCC shuttle on Fall Rhapsody weekends.
For more information about activities and rates, visit the Camp Fortune website.
Parking is free. Directions.
Organized by Camp Fortune, in partnership with the NCC.