What animal made these tracks in the snow? Take a guided snowshoe hike with a nature interpreter and find out. As you travel along Trail 60, you’ll discover what animals do to survive the winter.
This activity is free, and snowshoes are provided. Spaces are limited.
Be sure to reserve your spot!
- Meet at the Gatineau Park Visitor Centre, 33 Scott Road, Chelsea, Quebec.
- From January 14 to March 12, 2023
- Saturdays, in English at 10:30 am, in French at 1:30 pm
- Sundays, in French at 10:30 am, in English at 1:30 pm
- Duration: 120 minutes
** Reservations can be made starting two weeks before the desired weekend.
- This activity is for participants at least 8 years of age.
- Groups are not permitted. Groups can contact the Friends of Gatineau Park for a tailor-made, guided activity: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dogs are not allowed on the snowshoe trails.
Questions? Call an information officer 819-827-2020 option 1.