Due to COVID-19, the event is cancelled until further notice.
What animal made these tracks in the snow? Take a guided snowshoe hike with a nature interpreter and find out. As you travel along Trail 60, you’ll discover what animals do to survive the winter.
This activity is free, and snowshoes are provided. Spaces are limited.
Be sure to reserve your spot!
- Meet at the Gatineau Park Visitor Centre, 33 Scott Road, Chelsea, Quebec.
- In English at 10:30 am, in French at 1:30 pm (Duration: 90 minutes)
** Reservations can be made starting two weeks before the activity.
- This activity is for participants at least 8 years of age.
- Groups are not permitted. Groups can contact the Friends of Gatineau Park for a tailor-made, guided activity: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dogs are not allowed on the snowshoe trails.