For safety reasons, there will be closures of sections of the sidewalks on Wellington Street and Elgin Street to replace damaged pavers.
- Schedule: Wednesday, November 15 to December 2023
- Wellington Street sidewalk between the William Lyon Mackenzie King statue and the Rideau Canal locks
- Elgin Street sidewalk between the National Flags of Canada and the Rideau Canal historical plaque
- Impact on motorists: None
- Impact on pedestrians and cyclists: Pedestrians can still walk on sections of the sidewalks throughout the construction period. No detour is required.
Thank you for your cooperation.