Public consultations and community engagement are part of the NCC’s commitment to openness and transparency. They provide opportunities for the public, stakeholders and partners to share their knowledge and experience with the NCC. By getting involved in this process, you can help shape the future of Canada’s Capital Region.
Share your ideas for the improvements of Westboro Beach
Please share your thoughts and preferences regarding ways to improve Westboro Beach by responding to the online survey by midnight on June 7, 2019.
Policies and directions for Gatineau Park
The current phase of public consultations focuses on two important topics: financial sustainability, and transportation and access.
Recent public consultations
The NCC holds several public consultations over the course of the year. Recent consultations have included the following topics:
Gatineau Park Master Plan - Phase 2
210, Laurier street Monastery
Portage Bridge Resurfacing
Sustainable Development Strategy
Read our Public Engagement Policy.
- Gatineau Park Master Plan Review Public Consultation Report - Phase 1
- Gatineau Park Master Plan Review Public Consultation Report - Phase 2
- Consultation Report - Renewal of the sustainable development strategy (June 2018)
- Review of the Capital Pathway Strategic Plan 2018 - Phase 1
- 2018 Annual Public Meeting
- Bank Street and Riverside Underpass
- Public Consultation Report - Portage Bridge
- Ottawa River South Shore Riverfront Park Plan - Public Consultation Report 2018
- Nepean Point Consultation Report
- Capital Illumination Plan - Public Consultation Report June 2017
- LeBreton Flats Redevelopment - Public Consultation Report
- Public consultation report October 2018 - Exploring new uses for the monastery lands
- Greenbelt Master Plan Amendment 2018