The rehabilitation work on the Philippe Lake Parkway, one of the main arteries in Gatineau Park, will improve road conditions, drainage and maintenance.
- July to Fall 2019
- Work will be undertaken Monday to Friday, 7 am to 5 pm.
- Work on the Philippe Lake Parkway includes rehabilitation of the foundation and paving in three sections.
- Section 1: Philippe Lake Parkway, 2.5 km, southward from the Highway 366 intersection
- Section 2: Philippe Lake Parkway, 1 km, southward from the Philippe Lake Campground entrance
- Section 3: Chemin de la Prairie, 0.3 km, westward from the Philippe Lake Parkway intersection
During the work, flag persons will direct motorists in the open lane of the Philippe Lake Parkway. Signage will be installed on-site to inform users about the work.
The NCC urges motorists to exercise caution, respect work crews and equipment, and obey flag persons and signage at the site.
This project is part of the NCC’s major infrastructure projects made possible with the Government of Canada’s $55-million investment from the 2018 federal budget.