Eardley-Masham Road is closed due to damages following the 2019 Spring flood. To reach La Pêche Lake:
- Take highway 5 and then take Route 366 (Sainte-Cécile-de-Masham) towards Gatineau, Aylmer and Pontiac
- Take route 303 north, west of Shawville
The landscape in this area still preserves many characteristics of a pristine wilderness. The sector is also a popular destination for canoe-camping and fishing.
The lake has a launch for non-motorized boats. Bring your own canoe or kayak, or rent one of ours for a few hours or for the day.
Lifeguards: On duty from 10 am to 6 pm, June 14 to September 2, 2019
- Washrooms: Dry toilets and change rooms are available.
- Parking: Parking is available at the beach and at the boat launch. Vehicle access fees apply.
- Universal Accessibility: There are universally accessible toilets and picnic tables. However, some facilities can be difficult to access
Dogs and pets are not permitted at Gatineau Park beaches.
Help us protect Gatineau Park, and leave no trace.