A presentation will summarize the year in review and current priorities, followed by a question and comment period. Members of the Board of Directors and the public will then meet in workshops, where they will have the opportunity to comment on the NCC’s strategic directions and priorities.
Anyone wishing to speak during the scheduled question and comment period should send their questions or comments, along with their name and organization name (if applicable), as well as the subject they wish to discuss to firstname.lastname@example.org, by noon on Wednesday, September 6. There will be a limited number of comments/questions.
- 6:30 pm to 7 pm: Registration
- 7 pm to 7:20 pm: Presentation on the year in review and current priorities
- 7:20 pm to 7:50 pm: Question and comment period
- 7:50 pm to 8:40 pm: Workshops
- 8:40 pm to 8:55 pm: Plenary
- 8:55 pm to 9 pm: Closing remarks
Monday, September 11, 2017
7 pm to 9 pm
Capital Urbanism Lab
40 Elgin Street, 2nd Floor
Simultaneous translation will be available.
Universally accessible. Please let us know if you have any special needs.
Thank you for your interest in the National Capital Commission.
Please RSVP by noon, Friday, September 8, 2017.