Make your last long weekend of summer extra fun, with lots of free activities for the whole family. Step back in time, with a visit to the Estate cottages.
From August 31 to September 2, the Mackenzie King Estate celebrates the end of summer with its annual event.
- Swing dancers (1 pm to 4 pm)
- “White glove” experience with items from the Estate collection (noon to 5 pm)
- Tours of the cottages/museums (11 am to 6 pm)
- Outdoor games (badminton and croquet, noon to 5 pm)
- Exhibition of photos by Crombie McNeil (11 am to 6 pm; the photographer will be on-site from noon to 4 pm)
- Selfie station (noon to 5 pm)
- Giant mural to colour (noon to 5 pm)
- Other activities
Activities are free, but regular vehicle access fees apply.
Please note that the parkways in Gatineau Park are closed to vehicles on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
The Estate is a featured attraction on the “Chemins d’eau” tourist route, an initiative of Outaouais Tourism.