As technologies and tools evolve, our ability to graphically represent and understand the urban environment is being transformed. How do new methods of visualization influence our relationship with the natural and built environments? Join us as we explore new dimensions of research and visualization in the fields of urbanism, landscape and design.
Presented in conjunction with Carleton University’s Azrieli School of Architecture Forum Lecture Series.
Space is limited. Seating is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Fadi Masoud, Assistant Professor, John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design, University of Toronto
Emma Greer, Project Manager/Senior Architect, Carlo Ratti Associati
Stephen Fai, Associate Professor and Director, Carleton Immersive Media Studio (CIMS), Azrieli School of Architecture and Urbanism, Carleton University
- Doors open
- Welcoming remarks and introduction of speakers (bios): Dr. Mark Kristmanson, CEO
- Introductory remarks: Professor Catherine Bonier, Azrieli School of Architecture
- Presentation: Emma Greer
- Presentation: Fadi Masoud
- Presentation: Stephen Fai
- Discussion and open questions: moderated by Stanley Leinwand