The NCC invites you to its 18th annual public meeting.
A presentation will summarize the year in review and current priorities, followed by a question and comment period. Members of the Board of Directors and the public will then meet in workshops, where they will have the opportunity to comment on the NCC’s strategic directions and priorities.
Anyone wishing to speak during the scheduled question and comment period should send their questions or comments, along with their name and organization name (if applicable), as well as the subject they wish to discuss to email@example.com, by noon on Wednesday, June 20, 2018.
- 6:30 pm to 7 pm: Registration
- 7 pm to 7:20 pm: Presentation on the year in review and current priorities
- 7:20 pm to 7:50 pm: Question and comment period
- 7:50 pm to 8:40 pm: Workshops
- 8:40 pm to 8:55 pm: Plenary
- 8:55 pm to 9 pm: Closing remarks
Thursday, June 21, 2018
7 pm to 9 pm
40 Elgin Street, 2nd Floor
Simultaneous translation will be available.
Universally accessible. Please let us know if you have any special needs.
Please register by noon, Wednesday, June 20, 2018.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.